- I reviewed NovaMind v3.2 for Windows, which contains many valuable features for business users.
- Nick Duffill shared with us a template for outcome-based planning.
- I interviewed Peter Maddern from Speech-Enabled Computing about utilizing speech recognition software with mind mapping software – a very cool combination!
- I interviewed Tony Buzan, the father of mind mapping. Read on to hear his surprising thoughts about mind mapping software.
- I shared with you an intriguing method of improving your decision making with mind mapping software, from Marcus Ingemann, author of the Mind Mapping Power Pack.
- I launched a “lens” about mind mapping software on Squidoo, which contains an executive summary of the best resources for mind mapping software in one convenient location.
- Wallace Tait outlines his valuable T.A.P. process for creating effective mind maps. You read it here first, folks!
- I reviewed Open Mind 2 Business Edition, a full-featured, business-focused program that could challenge MindManager for leadership at the top end of mind mapping software market. Read on to learn why.
- I published a chart that compares four web-based mind mapping applications.
- I published the results of a survey of users of mind mapping software. Issues covered in it included the biggest benefit they’re getting from utilizing mind mapping software, the issues they’re struggling with, and the future functionality they would like to see.
- I provided you with tips on how to manage meetings using mind mapping software.
- E-productivity expert Eric Mack explained how he utilizes MindManager for knowledge management.
- I previewed PersonalBrain 4.0, a new version of a unique visual mapping/knowledge management tool that offers some powerful new features.
- I launched a significantly expanded and updated Second Edition of my popular e-book, Power Tips & Strategies for Mind Mapping Software, which features 20 case histories submitted by real-world users.
- I gave reviewed Ontaris’ intriguing new OutlookLinker add-in for MindManager, which enables you to access all of your Outlook e-mail messages, contacts, tasks, notes and appointments without leaving MindManager.
- I shared with you 10 mistakes that you should avoid when working with mind mapping software.
- I reviewed MindMapper 2008, which I christened “the most improved program of 2007.” Read on to learn why!
- I gave you a preview of a fascinating new mind mapping tool developed by a group of Bulgarian college students. Called Bookvar, it integrates images into visual maps in a distinctive way.
- Wallace Tait issues a challenge to the developers of mind mapping software: embrace elements of concept mapping and flowcharting software to spur future growth of visual mapping.
- I reveal how to utilize mind mapping software to improve your life planning – you know, your personal goals and your plans to achieve them?
- I published my review of XMIND 2008 Pro. In a word, wow!
- I published the results of my survey of users of web-based mind mapping tools. This research shed some light on the advantages, disadvantages and future potential of this exciting new technology.
- VizThink, a new conference for visual thinkers, was announced. I gave you all the facts directly from Tom Crawford, the conference organizer.
- I revealed to you the 8 best ways to improve your mind maps. Don’t miss this important post, so you can start out 2008 on the right foot!
Happy New Year!
Source: 2007: The year in review